Saturday, March 21, 2009

St Patricks Day





hello all

This has been a hard week as I had to start back full time at work. The week was long. I did take a longer lunch so I could come home and see Alexandrea, She was full of smiles when I got home, which really made my day. She is staying home with her daddy ans sometimes goes to grandma's and papa's.

Tuesday night after eating dinner, I started not feeling so well and had caught the nasty stomach bug from somewhere. I ended up missing 2 days of work due to this. I was hoping and praying little Lexi would not get sick, but come wednesday afternoon when she was being fed, she started in, Who knew how much a baby could throw up, wow, what a mess. Lars did his best to console her but to no avail , she wanted her mama. She was up half the night on wed night and screamed if i put her down or passed her to lars . We ended up snuggling in bed almost all day on thursday, She loved this, We are both now feeling better and on the mend.

I do have to share a picture with everyone, On tuesday, when i did come home from work, I found Alexandrea in this. This shirt was given to us by a great friend Robyn and Fred Thanks guys, It is perfect!!! it said Kiss me I'm irish.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky & Lars,

    I found your blog! She is getting so big! I know you are enjoying every moment...have been meaning to call, but we have been passsing one bug or another around since mid January...the kids have all had one cold or another and the cough never seems to go away. Big kids all busy with college (isn't that hard to believe?) She is darling...just wanted to say hi. Love you guys, Terri

    ReplyDelete