Saturday, March 14, 2009

Got Milk?




hello

Alexandrea is doing well, Although tiny she is just a good baby overall.
She pretty much refuses to nurse now and is completely on the bottle, So I am exclusivly pumping. I have been very fortunate to be bless with a great supply and have so much that I have even donated milk to the breast bank I have now donated 129.5 lbs , I have donated more in pounds now than I weigh.
Coworkers are amazed, I am now also thiner, than I was before I got pregnant, So with all this pumping I am melting away, not really but hey I just had to say it.

I don't think I really have talked about her sleeping, She is a great sleeper , she is pretty much sleeping though the night. Our biggest struggle though is her weight, she is just very slow to gain, so this also affects her sleep, We do have to feed her as we need her to gain weight so she really goes to bed aound 830 pm, but we do have to get her up around 10-11 pm for her last bottle, she then will sleep til 630-730 am. She only yet eats 2 to 2 1/2 oz every 2 1/2 -3 hours, we try and give her more but she tires and then spits more back up.

So please pray for Alexandrea to eat well and to be able to start taking more oz per feeding to help with the weight gain.
love to all

becky and lars

No comments:

Post a Comment