Sunday, January 31, 2010

Car Seats

We have been out car seat shopping, Ugg, I sometimes hate living in a small town.


Due to our little one yet being a lightweight 14 lbs and some change, we need a car seat that will protect her well.


We also will be extended rear facing with her, as this is so much safer and now the new recomendation is 2 years and 35- 40 lbs . I can't even turn her now as , the state law is 1 year and 20 lbs. I need to have a seat that will be easy to use as well. Once she out grows her infant car seat, I wil also need a second car seat so I will have one for gandma and daddy when he does take Alexandrea places. And right now they have a pretty good sale on at babies r us but our store of toys r us is worthless and there selection of car seat seems to focus more on the booster seats. Looks like we will need to do mail order.


Here are a couple of pic of our sweet princess too.







No comments:

Post a Comment