Saturday, May 2, 2009

jumper

wow! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I have posted. We have been quite busy.

e had my neice here for alomost a week so that kept me super busy with 2 babbies under 1, but it was still lots of fun. She is a acive baby on the go, She is 11 months as of yesturday.

Lars and I are tired tonight. Today was the march of dimes walk in our area. The walk was around 6 miles. We fed Alexandrea right before we left, she did great and slept most of the time. We do not have but a few pics on the cell phone as we brought the camera, but had forgot to get the memory card out of the computer.

Lexi is now almost 6 months or 4 months corrected, She loves to sit and just look around to see what is going on, so today we tried putting her in the jumper. Since she is still very tiny , even on the lowest setting, she cannot reach, but she enjoyed being in it for about 10 min.

Please continue to pray for growth for Alexandrea. Last weight on my scale was 8lbs 8oz.

also please pray for baby Kayleigh (click on the button for her link) as after her latest sugery, now the dr's are sayign she is brain dead. Her parents are still hoping for a miracle and to bring her home.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog!! Your little girl is adorable!! I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers!!! I know how difficcult it is to get your baby to gain weight.....

    ReplyDelete