Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Season!!

2 years ago, My awesome big sister got this stocking for Alexandrea, She was so tiny that she fit in this stocking.


In her Christmas Dress!!

Miss blue eyes!



Having fun in a diaper box, Daddy was giving her train rides!




One of the santa's we have seen this year , She actually will sit and not cry





Hugging Santa






My sweet Baby girl is getting excited





To meet her newest sister!

30 weeks 1 day 3lbs 11 oz guestimate

My last u/s we got this image, We think she is beautiful, and we do not have a name for her yet .
As I near the gestation , I had Alexandrea I am starting to get a little more nervous but this lil girl, if they guessed right is already bigger than Alexandrea was at birth (3 lbs even 32 weeks 6 days).





No comments:

Post a Comment